If a simple photo is worth a thousand words, just imagine how much a virtual tour is worth.
360° Virtual tours are representations of actual sites, typically made up of a series of still photographs. Virtual tours are designed to encourage your visitors and clients to access your business or real estate from smartphone or any device. Virtual tours have been available for a long time, and company owners can begin to understand the importance of getting a virtual tour as part of their business model.
People today have been extremely visual, thank to social media and online review pages. This means that providing the visual content of your company, which reflects it at the highest level, has become of critical importance. According to the Nielsen Norman Group, the majority of users remain on the website for less than 59 seconds. So, if you can’t catch the interest of the customer in less than a minute, you’ve wasted it.
A clear example of engaging content is 360° virtual tours, which would help people continue to stay on the website. Not only can your future buyers or clients be visually engaged by interactive virtual tours, but it will allow them the chance to get a much better understanding of what you are doing and what you can deliver as a business.
Here are some benefits of virtual tours for businesses:
1. Digital virtual tours boost your search presence via Google Business View
2. In order to bring more customers to your company and stand out from the competition, a 360 degree virtual tour will help you showcase your business. According to the WAV group, 40% more listings with virtual tours than listings without virtual tours are clicked on.
3. Increase the retention of visitors: Statistics have shown that website with virtual tour are visited 5-10 times longer than those without. When consumers and clients can see inside and see how and where you work, a virtual tour gives extra trust in your company. Naturally, consumers feel greater affinity for businesses they can see.
4. Boost traffic and engagement. 97 percent of customers go online before making a purchase to search goods or services nearby, according to a survey by BIA / Kelsey. Whatever the company is, whether it’s the retail, office or service sector, the research shows that once they know who you are, more customers will be willing to purchase or work with you.
5. Generate more and quicker sales. The conversion rate for products sold on such websites is around 27 percent higher than for normal two-dimensional images where a website has 360-degree pictures. Golfsmith.com reports that products with the special spin functionality have conversion rates of at least 10 percent and often 30 to 40 percent higher than products without it.
6. Attracting more candidates for work. Before applying, job applicants now research companies for a day. You will give prospective workers a glimpse into the workspace and attract their interest by providing a virtual tour.
In almost every industry, you can make use of 360 Virtual tours. We proved that this is feasible at Professional 360, using our teams of experts for making immersive tours for opera houses, restaurants, building firms, furniture stores, car dealerships, and others. The possibilities are endless. Contact us at if you are interested in a virtual tour for your business.